- Fixed a bug preventing the download button from working properly.
- Fixed Drawing of the Tajimas D plot on report pages.
- Added ability to view all genotypes on the variant viewer
- A revamped genome browser, which offers the ability to download data in a tab-delimited format (TSV).
- The release of a larger set of strains (our 2017-05-31 set). The site now has 249 isotypes available, and a fourth set of strains.
- The Data page has been renamed as the 'releases' page to reflect the fact that our set of genomic data continues to evolve.
- Many other bug-fixes and minor enhancements.
- Released transposon data.
- Fixed issue with ordering page
- Fixed issue with css on strain pages.
- Added additional error checking to mapping submission page.
- Changed submissions to run 'on demand.'
- Fixed an issue with GWA submission.
- Fixed an issue regarding encoding of strain meta info.
- Fixed searching on public mappings.
- Fixed the calendar heatmap on public mappings.
- Fixed caching on reports.
- Updated phenotype histogram to use plotly-js.
- Genotypes are now shown beneath variants on the browser page. We are working on methods for exporting data.
- Fixed an issue that prevented variant correlation tables from being output.
v1.0.1 - (2016-10-18)
- A change log has been added. You are looking at it.
- A link to the change log was added to the homepage.
- A link to the CeNDR paper and Nucleic Acids Research was added to the homepage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the phastCons track from showing on the browser.
- Fixed sorting of news items.